Any Requests?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Any Requests?
Im bored guys!!!!
I feel like im in the mod making mood. So I can do texture mods and model changing.
(BEWARE!!!!: with model changes you may be disappointed with what changes or not, I will notify yu of what it does etc. before i do em) and YOU will have to test them

Any requests people?!
yes plz make a knife mod to mac 10 that doesnt involve complex injecting just ccopying into the game folder plz
Quote Originally Posted by 041681 View Post
yes plz make a knife mod to mac 10 that doesnt involve complex injecting just ccopying into the game folder plz
Check out the stikyes how to inject.. if u cant.
Because this have been already made and knife mod's suks.
Ruined CA's Melee Only and only get u
banned
all SRs or some to and ump, or a uzi, ect
wow does that mean that sni pers can shoot super fast??
041681:
Okay ill make it. I havent made that before, but ill do my best. So "without complicated injecting" means .rez files?

Hacker123454321:
No it does not 041681. Sorry Hacker, but your request would make an ump with single-fire. It is virtually useless. Your a choob, so dont worry, you will learn.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us