WTBFitbit Ionic Accounts

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Fitbit Ionic Accounts
I am looking to purchase around 10 fitbit ionic accounts for a decent price and will be purchasing more. The accounts will need to have a sync time of at least 48 hours a go and any country/name is fine!

As IM is down at the moment, please private message me and if you are reading this when IM is up, please IM me, thanks.

I can pay via PP f&f
Quote Originally Posted by Informal View Post
I am looking to purchase around 10 fitbit ionic accounts for a decent price and will be purchasing more. The accounts will need to have a sync time of at least 48 hours a go and any country/name is fine!

As IM is down at the moment, please private message me and if you are reading this when IM is up, please IM me, thanks.

I can pay via PP f&f

i sent you a pM
Quote Originally Posted by Soror Dolorosa View Post
i sent you a pM
Also need this. Added you.
BUMP! @Draganoid the dude Soror Dolorosa tried selling me two accounts so don't think he will be much help
Add Me I Have Fitbit Accounts
bump /2short
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us