Thumbs upWTS💎Spotify Upgrade Service💎 | 3 MONTHS WARRANTY🏆 | CHEAP💰| FAST-SUPPORT⚡| SAFE✔️

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
💎Spotify Upgrade Service💎 | 3 MONTHS WARRANTY🏆 | CHEAP💰| FAST-SUPPORT⚡| SAFE✔️


Spotify Upgrade Service

UPGRADE FROM FREE TO PREMIUM (3 months WARRANTY) - 2 EUR


PROCESS:
PM or IM me with your Spotify Email -> I will need your country -> You will recive an email (invited to join a Family for Premium) -> I will tell you if you need to use VPN or no -> I will tell you what addres you need to add -> Enjoy your Spotify Premium with 3 Months warranty (warranty it will be until my method will be patched or I will close this service, but won't happen soon)



FAQ:


Q: What I need to do if I want to buy?
A: Private message me on MPGH or CLICK HERE TO ADD ME ON IM

Q: What I need to do after I bought?
A: You will get an email that you have been invited to join a family for Premium. You will need to use a VPN for the same country as the Owner of the account (inviter) and you will need to get a random addres from the same country. I will tell you the Country to connect on the VPN + some tips to generate the address.




PAYMENT METHODS:
Bitcoin, Ethereum, PayPal (only via Friends and Family)




CONTACT:
CLICK HERE TO ADD ME ON IM . If the IM isn't working, private message me and tell me what Payment Method do you want to use + what is your email + what is your country.



VOUCH GIVEAWAY:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1419894&page=2
@LESTRO Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.
Vouch!
fast and very kind
+vouch got invite email in seconds
worked good thank you
Daily Bump!
Daily Bump!
I will fix all the bugs soon as possible!
Please check my IM.
The family member got loose while I was using it.
And he fixed it very quickly.
I'm quite pleased
Got my account in a few minutes after adding him, he also wished me a happy new year. +rep
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?