ArrowxNitro The CoD4 Multi Stat Editor

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Fixed Screenshot:

Upload the file please...?
Quote Originally Posted by [E]Я4G3Я View Post
Fixed Screenshot:

Upload the file please...?
Cant fix it but click on link 101j uploaded by Spyro_
add the file + virusscan
Doesn't work for me after restart i am back on my level
Quote Originally Posted by tomasbalik View Post
Doesn't work for me after restart i am back on my level
I think you need to play after you edit. (You need to play at no PUNKBUSTER)/yea
same with me
Hello!
Thanks for this nice hack but I have a question: Can I use it to hack mod servers' stats? (zombie mod, paintball mod etc.)
Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by ficko88 View Post
Hello!
Thanks for this nice hack but I have a question: Can I use it to hack mod servers' stats? (zombie mod, paintball mod etc.)
Thanks!
ja dela ja -.-
(yes it works, yes)
looks nice good job
Make me level 55, but can't have weapon of a better level i was when i used the hack, and in my option it's writted : Level 23 (my old level) Xp : -100000 (or -151025)...
I'm on win7
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?