Looking for work / College Software Developer Year 2

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for work / College Software Developer Year 2
Hey! I am 21, from Irealnd. I am currently in my second semester in 2nd year of Software Developer . I am looking for any work which does not require me to sit all day and night in front of a computer.

  • Have done a 2 years of C# and C++ in college. Nothing too much as we are in the preliminary stages of the degree.
  • Basics in Java Script
  • Proficient in HTML and CSS
  • If you have any questions, just ask



Add me on IM


Thank you for your time!
@tomstud12 Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?