OfferingLooking for some work

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for some work
I'm free anytime of the day and night, so I'm looking for anything i can do.
Im quite good with:
  • Photoshop
  • Premiere Pro
  • Social Media
  • Illustrator
  • Games (LoL, Brawlhalla, Fortnite)
  • I also speak Portuguese/English ( i could do translations )
  • Learning new stuff

SO yeah, if you have the time to teach me, i can pick up anything quick and do it quite well.
I'm also interested in starting to SE but under someone's wing.
Add me on IM
Thanks for the read
@hatchie Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.
Quote Originally Posted by hatchie View Post
I'm free anytime of the day and night, so I'm looking for anything i can do.
Im quite good with:
  • Photoshop
  • Premiere Pro
  • Social Media
  • Illustrator
  • Games (LoL, Brawlhalla, Fortnite)
  • I also speak Portuguese/English ( i could do translations )
  • Learning new stuff

SO yeah, if you have the time to teach me, i can pick up anything quick and do it quite well.
I'm also interested in starting to SE but under someone's wing.
Add me on IM
Thanks for the read
Hi hatchie, I'm looking for someone that can do LoL boosting. The only requirement is that you are good I guess Hit me up on IM if you might be interested
Quote Originally Posted by lheer View Post


Hi hatchie, I'm looking for someone that can do LoL boosting. The only requirement is that you are good I guess Hit me up on IM if you might be interested
I can boost if you need a booster on eu/russian/turkey servers. I'm a good mechanical player with a great macro. No problem with solo carrying from iron-plat elo, can play great on diamond elo too. Added you on chat in case you wanna discuss about it...
Quote Originally Posted by lheer View Post


Hi hatchie, I'm looking for someone that can do LoL boosting. The only requirement is that you are good I guess Hit me up on IM if you might be interested
Hey if your looking for people can help out with boosting.
How good is your english?
Quote Originally Posted by haza679 View Post
How good is your english?
Quite good i'd say, why'd you ask?
Quote Originally Posted by hatchie View Post
Quite good i'd say, why'd you ask?
Message me on IM and ill discuss a work oppurtunity with you
Looking for work again, bumping the thread.
Quote Originally Posted by hatchie View Post
Looking for work again, bumping the thread.
Add me on IM.
looking for work on opening instagram closed accounts.
40$ for 10-20mins of your time! add me on IM
Add me on IM i have a way to earn some quick money
hey Hatchie if you are looking for work add me on im
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?