Unban Request | RainYT

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Unban Request | RainYT
Hello guys,

I was banned a while back when I closed my fitbit service and some customers were saying they werent refunded. I no longer have any customers money. I would like to come back to this community to sell social media services and possibly start a refunding thread. I made a mistake in the past and it wont happen again. Thank you and please message me if there are any questions.

I love this community and it was a big part of my everyday thing to do. I would mean so much to give me another chance here, thanks again guys.

@Lily @Hova @Psychotic @Smoke
Gotta resolve all the scam reports made against you.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Gotta resolve all the scam reports made against you.
I understand, I am currently attempting to reach @Cupman to get them refunded. I cannot refund crypto as my Coinbase has been locked unless someone can provide me a way to purchase crypto besides Coinbase. I am trying to resolve this as soon as I can
@ @Cupman

Please confirm you have been reimbursed.
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
@ @Cupman

Please confirm you have been reimbursed.
Not yet, he tried paying me through Google Pay but I can't claim it because we are in different countries. He can't pay me through crypto or Paypal so I have no idea what else there is.

- - - Updated - - -
@Lily @Hova @Psychotic @Smoke @Ahl
Can confirm that this has been resolved
Ban has been lifted.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?