Is it possible to hack Web Hosting services?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Is it possible to hack Web Hosting services?
Hello guys

I'm just wondering if you could hack web hosting services like InMotion, BlueHost, Siteground...... to get it for a cheaper price?
Also, does anyone know how to do this? my plan ends in a few months and I don't want to pay $100

Thanks
What kind of service do you have?
do you have VPS or a Dedicated server as you are paying too much? There are plenty of cheap and good options available. Are you looking for a DMCA Ignored hosting providers? Refer Hostadvise for detailed review of most of the hosting providers
It's possible, but difficult. I too had that problem with BlueHost
most web hosts stay on top of security breaches so I would say yes it is possable but only for a limited time untill they catch it.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?