Auric Cells

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Auric Cells
Hello,
I want to buy auric cells a lil cheaper so I topped up funds, logged into steam and now when I try to change my store country it still says im from UK.
I have logged into the client whilst using the russian vpn server. Is there a delay or something after I login?
I deactivated, signed out and uninstalled the authenticator app. Please help ~
Happened to me a few times, i tried other VPN connection and it worked then.
Quote Originally Posted by SpareMeAFavour View Post
Hello,
I want to buy auric cells a lil cheaper so I topped up funds, logged into steam and now when I try to change my store country it still says im from UK.
I have logged into the client whilst using the russian vpn server. Is there a delay or something after I login?
I deactivated, signed out and uninstalled the authenticator app. Please help ~
its a bug, when you log in with russian VPN, change your Password and log out and in again, and then try it again.^^
Quote Originally Posted by BABAMAMA View Post
its a bug, when you log in with russian VPN, change your Password and log out and in again, and then try it again.^^
Turns out steam has a delay when you login from a new location. You have to wait about 1-2 hours after logging in from a VPN before being able to change country. Since I topped up with paypal I have to wait one day before I can change my country haha.
However, Thanks for the reply
Quote Originally Posted by SpareMeAFavour View Post
Turns out steam has a delay when you login from a new location. You have to wait about 1-2 hours after logging in from a VPN before being able to change country. Since I topped up with paypal I have to wait one day before I can change my country haha.
However, Thanks for the reply
no you dont, because i am the person who released it on here. XD
No you dont need to being logged in since 1-2hrs .xD
Yes you do, after disabling the authenticator and logging in I had to wait about 1-2 hours after because it didn't show that I logged in from a new location + there's another yt tutorial that says the same thing.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us