Ok whenever I try to download a mod that requires me to inject it I fail Epicly and my CA either wont start or crashes half-way loading.
Any ideas?
after you inject, do you remove the original rez file, and rename the .rezNew to just .rez
Originally Posted by Corndog
after you inject, do you remove the original rez file, and rename the .rezNew to just .rez
Yup(Well what I do is I open it with notepad and save it as TEXTURES.rez For example)
I dont get what im doing wrong :/
thats your problem.
rename the file extension, don’t open it in notepad.
I don’t have windows, so i don’t remember exactly, but to see file extensions, go to:
-control panel
- -folder options
- - -view hidden file extensions (check the box next to that)
now you should be able to see the .rezNew extension, and you can rename it.
Thnx man!
(To short XD)
DUDE YOUR THE BEST!!!!!
And you're about to get banned for multiple double posts DT