Thumbs upFinally found time to write this thread :)

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Finally found time to write this thread :)
Hi. Im amateraZZZ, ı am partially new, ıf we count November new.

I'll start with giving some details about myself. I am student. Thats all

Beside that, I study and try to improve my skills about computers and other devices, and even programs.

I usually try to learn new programming languages.

About my current skills, I have wide knowledge about web sites and web design. And my income is also coming from there, I easily complete websites for various companies, I really recommend, if you have skills.

And I also can use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After effects, and these programs also help me.

I highly suggest you guys Freelance websites, you can use IM if you want websites I use for freelance, I'm afraid of getting banned because of advertisement, I dont know if I have rights to leave website here.

Thanks guys, nice to meet you all!
Quote Originally Posted by amateraZZZ View Post
I usually try to learn new programming languages.
You forgot what languages. Anyways, how do you find the time to learn programming?
Well, I started with Python, advice of acquaintance, right now trying to learn C#. About time, I usually have free time about 2 hours daily, mostly after 23:00. This of course effects my sleeping time and therefore my focus untill about 3 hours after I wake up. Anyway, I think this will help me so I'm happy of it
You forgot what languages. Anyways, how do you find the time to learn programming?
I always wanted to get into programming. I've messed around with some classes on code academy but haven't taken it anywhere.
Quote Originally Posted by belowme81 View Post
I always wanted to get into programming. I've messed around with some classes on code academy but haven't taken it anywhere.
What about Udemy? Have you tried to take up courses from there? I picked up a couple programming language from there too
always wanted to try coding, but its overwhelming. welcome !
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
@amateraZZZ I thought you were @Hentai for a second
Thats suppose to be a good?
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post


Thats suppose to be a good?
I thought that was your second account after checking.
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
I thought that was your second account after checking.
Oh lol just noticed thats someone from the same freaking school. Ffs , it is pretty hard to be famous at school since stalkers all the fucking place.
Welcome and good luck with the coding
Quote Originally Posted by amateraZZZ View Post
Hi. Im amateraZZZ, ı am partially new, ıf we count November new.

I'll start with giving some details about myself. I am student. Thats all

Beside that, I study and try to improve my skills about computers and other devices, and even programs.

I usually try to learn new programming languages.

About my current skills, I have wide knowledge about web sites and web design. And my income is also coming from there, I easily complete websites for various companies, I really recommend, if you have skills.

And I also can use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After effects, and these programs also help me.

I highly suggest you guys Freelance websites, you can use IM if you want websites I use for freelance, I'm afraid of getting banned because of advertisement, I dont know if I have rights to leave website here.

Thanks guys, nice to meet you all!
after 100 posts u finally found time to write this thread lmfao
Quote Originally Posted by ItsBl4z3 View Post
after 100 posts u finally found time to write this thread lmfao
lol ı wrote this days ago

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
I thought that was your second account after checking.
What made you to think like that?
Quote Originally Posted by amateraZZZ View Post
lol ı wrote this days ago

- - - Updated - - -



What made you to think like that?
Nothing... just checking =)
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?