Euphoria

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Euphoria
why i am being banned for no reason,it's not that i am telling to give false feedback,i gave the account,now i have to right to ask feedback,also i offered 2 moth warranty ,if you see ,this is reALLY RIDICULITIOUS to ban somebody like that,making up rules,everyone in marketplace does that,unban please.He sent 50 cent less so I ask feedback @Dave84311 @Liz
The ban wasn't coming from the scam report but from IM chat logs.

A user paid for warranty with their accounts.

After paying, you proceeded to say

Code:
[12:56:51 AM] EUPHORIA: give a good reply if u need warranty
[12:57:24 AM] EUPHORIA: after feedback
[12:57:28 AM] EUPHORIA: it activates
[1:02:05 AM] EUPHORIA: it will make ur replacement faster
[1:02:17 AM] EUPHORIA: or it may take upto 2 weeks
You've coerced the user to provide positive feedback for warranty on their accounts, else it wouldn't be provided in a timely manner despite them paying for it.

This isn't the first occasion either.

Multiple reports against you have pointed to the same situation.

The charge for a permanent ban was decided because you were already temporarily banned for using an alternate account to bump your thread and fake vouch (maxpayne54)

Doing this kind of dumb shit should've landed you with a longer ban originally but I gave you a 1 week ban out of kindness. Past transgressions from the start of December added to the ban duration.
hey
Also really can you ban somebody for it,it's always about giving the account buyer paid for,and giving the replacement,ban can't.shouldn't be used for what should ,would,might ,as long as buyer gets the account and replacement he paid for it doesn't really matter ,you know that.Banning somebody and for lifetime is extreme decisition,maximum infraction I think can be given.

You know it's not a offence ,to ask for a feedback or saying it will be delayed if he doesnot ,as long as buyer gets the replacement ,minor offence at most,please unban.
It wouldn't be a minor offence to delay warranties.

If a client asks for a warranty account, it's expected they get it within 24 hours (a timely manner), else they'd have the right to open up a scam report.


But this isn't the main issue with your case.

You're coercing buyers to post a positive feedback to gain access to their warranty accounts in the future.

You've threatened their warranty accounts (held it hostage) unless they vouch on your thread.

With the already existing self-vouching charges against you from last month, the ban duration was extended to a permanent ban.
check please
You know rule is not made on should,would,might,its not that warranty is really delayed,not even he asked for it,you can't take decition what I would have done,its a gesture of talking that I need vouch for a working account that I gave,its not fake vouchinng,there is no rule in MPGH says that you cant make buyer vouch for a working account,most of the sellers do that this way,that way.

Also some accounts take time to replace ,if it is rare,as clearly stated on my tos,buyer is b bound by that,as per mpgh rules ,many other sellers have same tos,including smoke if you check.So you should not ban somebody with a rule that doe not exist,making the buyer vouch for a working account,also it's a manner of speaking not a threat.
hey
@Dave84311
please unban me for this kind of minor offence,I think no offence at all,if you need help and donation I can give,though I dont earn that much.
I'll reduce it to a 1 week ban.

If you do some other dumb shit like this again, we won't be lenient.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us