Back Guys!
Hope you all remember me
OFc u all do....
Well, funny thing is after the april fools joke i just couldnt enter this site at all, thought it was down. Then my freind , balls, asked me why I dont come here more often. I thought it was down, so i try another computer and it works. After alot of pain and work i found out it was my anti malware program, malwarebytes antimalware.
Well im back, what I have been missin? My new works will be posted into the show offs soon.
And im startiong to get into video editting!
oh and BTW: did illum ever come back?
OFc u all do....Well, funny thing is after the april fools joke i just couldnt enter this site at all, thought it was down. Then my freind , balls, asked me why I dont come here more often. I thought it was down, so i try another computer and it works. After alot of pain and work i found out it was my anti malware program, malwarebytes antimalware.
Well im back, what I have been missin? My new works will be posted into the show offs soon.
And im startiong to get into video editting!

oh and BTW: did illum ever come back?

