ArrowSolvedIM disconnected

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
IM disconnected
Hi, IM started today to crashing too much from himself.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Works for me...
I know that's working but disconnect from himself in diff times.
IM Still Crashing from himself! Idk why?!
I'm usually connected 24/7. I rarely if ever, disconnect. Blame your internet connection for being unstable.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I'm usually connected 24/7. I rarely if ever, disconnect. Blame your internet connection for being unstable.
Maybe my internet, anyway thanks for your reply. (I will give it some tests)
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I'm usually connected 24/7. I rarely if ever, disconnect. Blame your internet connection for being unstable.
the problem almost from my internet and fixed now, Thanks.
I can't even connect to IM, trying all day...
@StrongCore
I will say my story, Dave said to blame my PC, then I purchased new and he said now I can delete your contacts, cool
Yea I have see your problem before and about your PC but almost i think that's from IM, Crashing and can't load buz you have too much contacts and that's happend with me before 2 times, We hope to see IM have more updates soon as can be to fix this problems.
I have 200 Mbps internet speed and when I click on the
http://prntscr.com/m6ec5b
nothing pops up anymore?!
When I first joined the forum it worked, but now its been 2 weeks that has stopped working?!
Please help.
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by montell View Post
I have 200 Mbps internet speed and when I click on the
https://prntscr.com/m6ec5b
nothing pops up anymore?!
When I first joined the forum it worked, but now its been 2 weeks that has stopped working?!
Please help.
Thanks
What browser?
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

What browser?
Firefox, Chrome and internet explorer
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?