Nexon fail xD

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Nexon fail xD
Hey all i just took an SS in game of some random guy getting a perm gun for 4 days?? o_o and yesterday i saw some guy getting a Mp7 mod or something for -8749857340750475 Days.... (Didnt take SS)

Ya lol, thats been happening a lot recently, I think its a text glitch
lol!!! i will get a 4 day perm xD
Lmao This Is A Fail! xD
Good Find!
Quote Originally Posted by !SpiderMan! View Post
Lmao This Is A Fail! xD
Good Find!
Dude, there are heaps of these kinds of threads.
this stuff is old...
JAJAJA
YOU CAN GET A CODENAME VIPER FOR MORE OF 6 MILLIONS DAYS
THAT IS VERY COOL
but some persons win a LE weapon for only 0 days XD
I think this saying is old, but very true and straight to the point.

/Old Is Old.
Quote Originally Posted by drleonsisk View Post
I think this saying is old, but very true and straight to the point.

/Nexon Is Shitty.
Fixed for ya.
I saw one that said 48937504982 day extension. Pretty sure it's a glitch.
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
I saw one that said 48937504982 day extension. Pretty sure it's a glitch.
Oh really?
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
Oh really?
I highly doubt they are hacking it. If they are and Nexon isn't catching on, then Nexon fails MEGA hard.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us