HelpNeed help with (D)DOSing game server.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with (D)DOSing game server.
So, I learnt how to find the IP of the game server and I know which port to use. However, I am not sure about how I actually attack the server. I've tried a program called "Low Orbit Ion Cannon" but I'd assume it's not that good for taking down a game server, since I only lag myself when using it.

Can anyone please tell me any IP stress services that I could use? It'd be great if they're free but I don't mind paying. Or if I'm being stupid about how to take down the game server I'd appreciate an explanation of what I'm doing wrong.

I play on PC btw, and sorry for bad English.
i appreciate if tell me how to pull the server ip.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?