<3 OR </3
FN-FNC.
You love it or hate it?
I recently decided to purchase the FN-FNC via G Coin and I've got say, it's like the Tar-21 but more POWAH!! <--- It's Over 9000 =O
Actually, more like a Tar-21 combined with L85A2. It's got more damage than Tar-21 but a bit more recoil than L85A2. Also, I don't like the Iron Sights. I can't aim down them but I can see them on the tip of my gun and GOD DAMN! they are f-ugly. Also, an extra 2-3 DMG wouldn't be bad =P
So yeah, give me your opinion. If you've had the chance to get a hold of this gun and tested it out, post your review. For example, why you like it, what you think should be changed to make it better, etc. Oh and place it in the list of your top three, if it would fit there. Here's mine.
1st - FN-FNC
2nd - Sako RK.95
3rd - G36/G36Rail
You love it or hate it?
I recently decided to purchase the FN-FNC via G Coin and I've got say, it's like the Tar-21 but more POWAH!! <--- It's Over 9000 =O
Actually, more like a Tar-21 combined with L85A2. It's got more damage than Tar-21 but a bit more recoil than L85A2. Also, I don't like the Iron Sights. I can't aim down them but I can see them on the tip of my gun and GOD DAMN! they are f-ugly. Also, an extra 2-3 DMG wouldn't be bad =P
So yeah, give me your opinion. If you've had the chance to get a hold of this gun and tested it out, post your review. For example, why you like it, what you think should be changed to make it better, etc. Oh and place it in the list of your top three, if it would fit there. Here's mine.
1st - FN-FNC
2nd - Sako RK.95
3rd - G36/G36Rail
