059 client. any insight would be great.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
059 client. any insight would be great.
Regarding the 059 client; I cant seem to get steam rotmg to work on flash projector (I believe this is an FP problem, not an 059 problem) and I would just like some insight or some feedback. I can log on to the FP with my steamworks id and secret, but when trying to play I get an error "account credentials not valid".

In my attempts to fix:

-Ive cleared my flash cache (failed)
-Ive logged out and back in (failed)
-Ive tried adding the 059 client to my steam library (failed)
-Ive tried renaming the exe file (failed)

Ive tried steam replacer for just playing on steam but the full screen is wack and the lag is crazy compared to the projector. If I have to use steam directly from now on so be it. I would just like some feedback and any help would be super appreciated. Thanks so much.
Check you credentials again, use your GUID with steamwork.
Quote Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14 View Post
Check you credentials again, use your GUID with steamwork.
Im not sure I know what you mean. I have logged in successfully. Ive entered the credentials correctly, I simply just cannot get into the server bc of that error. Ive entered and re entered my log in info multiple times using fiddler and the way 059 has it set up.
Can you load the account in muledump?
Quote Originally Posted by hokko View Post
Can you load the account in muledump?
Yes, I can load the account in mule dump with steamworks id and secret.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us