When to get back on Crypto?

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
When to get back on Crypto?
Bitcoin just make another deep down to $3500. Should I wait for $3000 low to get back in to other altcoins?
I would get in now as it's low risk high reward vs. when it was $20k lol
Quote Originally Posted by sparior View Post
Bitcoin just make another deep down to $3500. Should I wait for $3000 low to get back in to other altcoins?
I have read many new articles (2019) , most of specialits said Bitcoin will go up again and will hit 30K $ and more until 2020 and 2021.
You can google that
In the long term if you buy now it won’t make a difference. If you want to make money now, you should buy when it gets low(3000).
you should never of left in the first place
wait and observe the market
Quote Originally Posted by eklips123 View Post
wait and observe the market
what a shitpost. then when is the great time?
Quote Originally Posted by YungHa View Post
what a shitpost. then when is the great time?
A great time is when the price goes up for all of us hodlers
Seems like just averaging in and averaging out is a good way to go.
Quote Originally Posted by spiritoday View Post
Seems like just averaging in and averaging out is a good way to go.
Agree 100% with this. Good way to make money.
I think yesterday was a good ideea
just get in and forget about it. at least you didn't buy in when it was 15-20k
Not sure yet. Would wait and see.
Interesting enough the price has been stable lately at over 5K
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?