Just Starting...

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Just Starting...
Well i want to learn VB, i just dont know how or where to begin lol, any help?
I had seen those tut's, didn't know if thats where i needed to start off or not though, Thanks^^
Start off with all video tutorials by lolland, after you are done, start doing some simple projects. Calculator for instance...etc...
I also started watching youtube videos.
Ok cool, i'll get started right away
Welcome to another instalment of "Spittns Super Awesome Vb Tutorials!"

1)Make a button
2) double click it (you will get code)
3) in the middle type the following:
msgbox("WhiteBoiNic IS AWESOME!!!",,"WhiteBoiNic")
That should help you for your adventures.
I made a very basic TuT a while ago. I couldn't be bothered continuing making them at the moment because of school but here it is anyway:

veebeetuts.bl ogspot.com (remove the space)

Just a really simple first project. Also, make sure the projects you take on (after you've got the basics) are something that interests you, for me at least that really enhances my learning as I really become obsessed with completing it to my satisfaction and often-times I'll learn much more than I had reckoned for.

Just depends on your level of motivation. Just remember though, it doesn't happen overnight, I'm still a newb at VB in comparison to people like Blubb1337, NextGen1 <- Especially him :P and FLAMESABER. Experience also plays a big part in being a good coder, don't hesitate to google for little snippets of code. As long as you know what they're doing and how they're doing it it's all good.

Hope you have a good stay in this forum and actually take up VB.NET as it's really quite powerful and you can do a lot of good things with it. So many people start but quit due to lack of motivation/boring projects so make sure you keep yourself interested.

I recommend making a simple autoclicker once you have the basics down. If you want, PM me after you have learnt a bit more/mastered the basic TuTs like Hello World and have a basic knowledge of what everything does in VB and I'll send you a heavily annotated source code for an AC explaining what everything does etc.

Have a good stay

J-Deezy
Quote Originally Posted by SPittn_Blood View Post
Welcome to another instalment of "Spittns Super Awesome Vb Tutorials!"

1)Make a button
2) double click it (you will get code)
3) in the middle type the following:


That should help you for your adventures.
This is even false.

",,"
Code:
dim a as integer
dim b as integer
a=b
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!
try google, youtube? or go to microsoft, download VB and press in there "learn VB"
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?