HiringLogitech/Steelseries SE'r

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Logitech/Steelseries SE'r
Looking to buy a headset and a webcam, add me on im if you can do this.
Don't waste my time if you've never done an SE before

Add me on IM
@KoffeeKat Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace. Added IM
I SE'd a Logitech Brio 4k a few months back, I've used it purely for Windows Hello, if your price is good I can ship it to you.
Quote Originally Posted by Extrapolated View Post
I SE'd a Logitech Brio 4k a few months back, I've used it purely for Windows Hello, if your price is good I can ship it to you.
Logitech improved their system recently though so not sure if you'll be able to do it. I prefer the C922 PRO STREAM WEBCAM over the brio
Quote Originally Posted by KoffeeKat View Post


Logitech improved their system recently though so not sure if you'll be able to do it. I prefer the C922 PRO STREAM WEBCAM over the brio
No like it's already in my house
Bump, only looking for a stream webcam now
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?