CoolTolerance Break 😭

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Tolerance Break 😭
Day 8 of tolerance break. I'm trying for 30 days. I started last year smoking daily for medical use. It ramped up to 4 times a day, and I can't even smoke or dab enough to get high now. My lungs give out before my brain does.

I used to get so fucked up, and now can't get high at all. Even on wax, distillate, and carts.

Kratom is getting me through it, shockingly. I don't actually crave the weed anymore. Crave it like a Coke, not a drug, of course.

I'm a lot less chill than I was. And despite the kratom, sobriety kinda really sucks. Food doesn't taste good anymore.

How have your tolerance breaks been? What's your thoughts?
Never Had Experience With Getting Addicted 2 drugs but I tried wed when I was 13 (IM 15) And Yah Ima Start 420+ when im 16-19



hopes it gets better tho
Day 18. 13 days left. I no longer crave weed. I miss it though. But it's tolerable. Got some new glassware ordered for the 31st day! Very thick bubbler with internal perc and a crazy perc ashcatcher. Great color and very ornate. :-D

---

~`In that direction,' the Cat said, waving its right paw round, `lives a Hatter: and in that direction,' waving the other paw, `lives a March Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad.'
But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'~
11 days, 6 hours, 32 minutes until this fucking tolerance break is over. 2/3rd's done!!!

There's this cart that i dropped a while back and only has a tiny crack, just enough to have let a couple drops come through and make it sticky.

I found it on my end table last night, stuck to a usb adapter. I wanted to lick is SO FRIGGIN BAD!!!!!

Kratom still is helping the pain enough to let me do the t-break.

Anyone wanna come play silent Hill 2 with me? Original slimline PS2. None of that 7th gen or newer shit.
{no one reads this, so that's a joke} {plus I would rather you not come to my house, because I don't know you. And hypothetically, if I was a cat on the internet, which I'm definitely not, you might not want to play PS2 with a cat, because I have 9 extra lives on any game. Without cheat codes.} {Okay, just don't tell anyone on {MPGH} that I'm a cat, and you can come over if I give you permission}

~All work and no weed makes Zander a dull boy. . . who writes weird stuff in a reefer post~
I used to smoke tons of tons of weed. Built up a giant tolerance due to dabs and really good bud. Now I don't buy it anymore I just let people smoke me up and I smoke maybe once a day or like 5 times a week. Keeps my tolerance down and more clear headed. I use other drugs though as well.
Hahahaha @Fog3l You have some REALLY REALLY REALLY nice friends. I hope you match with something like munchies or watermelon bubblegum! Seriously, you have good friends. 😹
Quote Originally Posted by Zander13 View Post
Hahahaha @Fog3l You have some REALLY REALLY REALLY nice friends. I hope you match with something like munchies or watermelon bubblegum! Seriously, you have good friends. ��
I always come thru with something haha of course! I bring the other goodies . My friends are very very awesome people too!
i went a week once
its funny, the only time i ever take t breaks is when i get a new job and need to take a UA test. my friends are doing it right now to get hired at my work lol
hahaha @Smootherstinger that's where I'm at right now 28 days, almost there
I'm with ya man. It sucks, I'd rather have no tolerance as if I'd never smoked before. Now I gotta smoke up a whole damn forest.
i can kinda relate, i've only been smoking for a year and had some EXTREMELY crazy visuals before but they've pretty much gone no
Is that the only reason you guys take tolerance breaks? Because you can't get high enough? How about other reasons, from a "health perspective" let's say?
I mean if you're a healthy adult and your brain is done developing, you don't really need a break for "health" reasons, Pretty Flacko. Might need to switch to edibles to give the lungs a break, but even then you don't really have to.
I smoke about 4 times a week, so I don't really need a tolerance break. Half a joint still gets me super high. Also helps that I live in a good part of LA where me and all my friends have the nicest weed. The other day I smoked this indica called Ghost OG, literally couldn't walk after. I maybe smoked 0.5 grams
Crazy stuff
Quote Originally Posted by ogmudbone1 View Post
I mean if you're a healthy adult and your brain is done developing, you don't really need a break for "health" reasons, Pretty Flacko. Might need to switch to edibles to give the lungs a break, but even then you don't really have to.
I smoke about 4 times a week, so I don't really need a tolerance break. Half a joint still gets me super high. Also helps that I live in a good part of LA where me and all my friends have the nicest weed. The other day I smoked this indica called Ghost OG, literally couldn't walk after. I maybe smoked 0.5 grams
Crazy stuff

Yeah, I mean, I smoke daily, but usually only 1 joint a day with 2-3 friends (and like 2-3 joints/day on weekends), and what doesn't give me a peace is that I think i smoke a little too much and it will answer on my brains, memory etc. But I usually do a lot of active shit after smoke.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?