Combat Arm's EU Problem

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arm's EU Problem
Heya peeps, i got a problem..
When i download the Combat Arm's Installer thing, i run it but it closes stright away, no error's or anything, just gone. Does anyone know anything about this ?
I have disabled both; Anti-Virus and Firewall but it still happens.
P.S: Don't spam the fuck out of this topic please, if you don't know a fix or anything that might help - Don't post .
Thank's in Advance.
Idk what's your problem but I just download it lately and I had nothing. Btw what is your OS ? So someone can help you.
Ah, forgot about my OS :P
It's XP, iv had it on this computer before but i uninstalled it a while ago ;_;
File not found :3
Thank's for trying (:
Quote Originally Posted by Noddi3 View Post
File not found :3
Thank's for trying (:
impossible guobe is right, besides win xp does work?
and if it says "can't find file" doesnt this have to do something with your OS like not installed correctly...


1 thing wich service pack do you have?
Even though you disabled your AV, check your virus vault and make sure it doesnt automatically put any CA files in there. That happens with WR some times.
what graphic card do u have ?
I was telling g0ube that when i clicked that link, i got a message saying file not found.
And @Liz, How do i check that lol /inoob :3
Quote Originally Posted by Noddi3 View Post
I was telling g0ube that when i clicked that link, i got a message saying file not found.
And @Liz, How do i check that lol /inoob :3
yeah its your problem i can download the file just fine its arround 900mb before i clicked cancel (dont need it twice).
Quote Originally Posted by Noddi3 View Post
I was telling g0ube that when i clicked that link, i got a message saying file not found.
And @Liz, How do i check that lol /inoob :3
Depends on your AV, but usually there is a part in the options, that says virus vault.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us