mudlord here

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
mudlord here
Hi.

I am a coder/reverse engineer from Australia.

My experience in these fields

* Spent time working in some warez groups in the past. Tasks involved keygenning and unpacking applications. Also recently worked on getting old games to work on modern OSes by hacking them. In addition, did some trainers for a small website ages ago.
* Graphics and general programming for some emulators like VBA-M, bsnes, and Snes9x. In addition, working on OpenGL related code for a N64 graphics emulation plugin for a emulator. Currently, I am programming some emulators based on my new common framework code, all in C++.
* Programming plugins for foobar2000, and Winamp.

So yeh, figured I stop by here, as there is still a fair bit I wanna learn in regards to game-specific reversing.

--mud
Welcome to MPGH

Do you have proof that you can code?
Hi mud welcome to mpgh..

I hope the coding section here can help you, I'm sure you would be of great help to them as well, good luck
Sure thing Godlike:

* On my website.
* I'm credited for code with bsnes and VBA-M. On the Snes9x forums, you can see I recently added HLSL shader support to its renderer in a WIP thread. Proof of my FB2K work is here. The source is included, too.
Welcome to the site
Thanks drsynyster, much appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by mudlord View Post
Also recently worked on getting old games to work on modern OSes by hacking them
Just the person I was looking for

Did you happen to crack Dark Forces? It was the game that got me hooked on FPS 15 some years ago..

I have been trying to find a working copy for years but it only seems to work on 95 and 98
Well, recently I have been working on Star Wars Rogue Squadron. The camera is bugged on recent systems. Managed to fix it for 1.0, however doing it for 1.2 is a bitch because the Naboo Starfighter has some extra handling compared to the normal crafts, hence making it difficult.

So, no. Same with DF2
Welcome, Off to Coding Section
Will do :P and thanks for the welcome
Thanks for the info mud..

CerealKiller : Wow you got minion dude, congrats, lovin this Aussie invasion
Wooop, rep the aussie flag.
Wassup mudlord!....> welcome to teh site....
welcome to mpgh
hope you find something to code for us
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us