UltimateCF - OpenSrc Project

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
UltimateCF - OpenSrc Project
https://github.com/undexedcheater/ultimatecf

some shit that i've been working since ~2 weeks now, it's free TO USE AND STUDY, not to SELL OR PASTE.

all offsets and some addresses are removed, some stuff that use signature based addresses remain.

the code isn't perfect and i hope that YOU improve the project.
Good contribution for newbies
Good luck
I've seen .hpp and detours function inside. I'm not familiar where to get or download those, may you provide the link? I know it's too much already but I really have no idea how to use or download the correct hpp bla bla. (i tried to use hpp before and failed to use it correctly.) Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by akbargain View Post
I've seen .hpp and detours function inside. I'm not familiar where to get or download those, may you provide the link? I know it's too much already but I really have no idea how to use or download the correct hpp bla bla. (i tried to use hpp before and failed to use it correctly.) Thanks!
you dont need detours
you can replace the ms detours code with a simple hook
use MinHook or something
Quote Originally Posted by Goocolax View Post
you dont need detours
you can replace the ms detours code with a simple hook
use MinHook or something
yep I know that. I have 3 different working hooks but I still wanna learn and study different kinds of base, techniques, coding structures etc.
I always wanna try something new.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us