Trade Bots gone?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Trade Bots gone?
Jw why trade bots stopped being posted. I used to trade a lot and use the trading server whenever I got the chance but it was automated. I'd rather not have to sit and ctrl+v a whole bunch of times. Is there an old one that works?
toddddd's tradebot is proxy based, I done over 1000+ trades with it.
But how do you use it since krelay is broke?
Quote Originally Posted by Brebro View Post
But how do you use it since krelay is broke?
It's not broke and the trade bot still works.
Quote Originally Posted by Brebro View Post
Then I'm doing something wrong. I'm getting "Socket-Server Protocol Error: Error: Error #2030"
pastebin.com/HfMP84fY

- - - Updated - - -

https://gyazo.com/d08c2f5d82bf1d378944f0bb077464da
Maybe your k-relay is outdated? Grab the version from Gravitir's github and make sure the packets, objects and tiles xmls are up to current.
Quote Originally Posted by AllYourX View Post
Maybe your k-relay is outdated? Grab the version from Gravitir's github and make sure the packets, objects and tiles xmls are up to current.
My version is outdated too, i still didn't added RealmHeroLeft packet. It's not so hard, tho.
wait.. there's still tradebots?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us