WTSMicrosoft Imagine Sub-Accounts

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Microsoft Imagine Sub-Accounts
Microsoft Imagine Sub-Accounts

I'm back again and now I'm selling Microsoft Imagine (DreamSpark) Sub-Accounts which includes Windows 10 Multiple Editions (Pro, Edu etc.) Server 2019, Azure Credits for students and many more.

.::Price::.

$8.50 (Negotiable if bought in bulk)

.::Payment::.

BTC (Bitcoin)

.::Proof::.



.::Contact::.

Add me on IM


.::ToS::..
  1. All accounts will be fresh off the boat (created just after purchase).
  2. No replacement will be done after 24hours of buying an account from me.
  3. No Refunds shall be given after buying.

@GoldenKrab Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE
interested and interested in admin if available. but i don't have btc i can pay only paypal G&S. i will pay fee
Imagine Sub-Accounts
Hello:>
Do you take PayPal? I will pay all fees. Not fluid in BitCoin.
Interested
Hi I am interested in this

Can you Please add the Paypal option for the same I will take 2 At a time.

Regards
i have sent you a im request, please accept
Very interested if you still have some.
Very interested if you still have something, but I need to pay by Paypal, alternatives??
Guys, I am back with stock.
Imagine has been renamed as Azure for Education.
Hit me up on IM.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?