Classic Rez Cham

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Classic Rez Cham
This is your classic Behind wall one color, visible is another color. Realized no one's done this yet, so here it is!

Contents of the Release
RS.rez: This has WHITE behind wall, GREEN when visible
Cham.LTA: This is the source file for use with the RenderStyleEditor
RedGreen.ltb: The classic Red behind wall, green when visible... rename this to Glow.ltb, copy it, rename the copy to Default.ltb, rename that to Marktransparent.ltb. Those are the 3 that need modded for good rez chams

Use:
Take RS.rez and place it in your RezBypass folder. Start the game from your Modified Engine.exe

(as of 9:06pm EST, video is still uploading)

virus scans
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/zeqaaha3og
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/a2...9dbb/detection
ClassicChams_mpgh.net.zip5 KB · 326 downloads Clean
Drigien
Do you have Drigien's contact information?
Email Facebook
I have something to contact him.
Or can you give me your email?
We can discuss
transaction
Quote Originally Posted by Ritan_v View Post
Do you have Drigien's contact information?
Email Facebook
I have something to contact him.
Or can you give me your email?
We can discuss
transaction
No contact what so ever to anyone in this section past or present
modelLTA import 3DMAX plugin
I have a plugin for importing 3DMAX from modelLTA by: Drigien
But there will be some errors. I need Drigien to update and fix it.
Do you have a modelLTA import 3DMAX plugin?
Can you buy it for me?
Quote Originally Posted by Ritan_v View Post
I have a plugin for importing 3DMAX from modelLTA by: Drigien
But there will be some errors. I need Drigien to update and fix it.
Do you have a modelLTA import 3DMAX plugin?
Can you buy it for me?
lol no......... why would I buy anything for anyone on here?

Like I said, I have no connection to ANY of the old modders in this section unless they just randomly show up the same way I did to check the section out of curiosity
@Hero ... what "links" are shown in my video? I literally just watched all of it back to make sure and only MPGH is mentioned. If you mean the description on YouTube? That's really damn stupid. EVERYONE has links in their descriptions to advertisers and sponsors and music etc. You can't hold a description against someone. Please put my video back as now my post breaks another rule of not having screen shot or video proof of the mod working and don't touch my post without a good reason again... kthxbai

Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
@Hero ... what "links" are shown in my video? I literally just watched all of it back to make sure and only MPGH is mentioned. If you mean the description on YouTube? That's really damn stupid. EVERYONE has links in their descriptions to advertisers and sponsors and music etc. You can't hold a description against someone. Please put my video back as now my post breaks another rule of not having screen shot or video proof of the mod working and don't touch my post without a good reason again... kthxbai

Hey bro still working today?
Quote Originally Posted by silvios903 View Post
Hey bro still working today?
I still mess with the steam version of classic occasionally, but its been reported the rez mod bypass is patched. I have not yet had a chance to test and see if it is

update: Patched
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?