SmileShadow :: AFK BOT

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Shadow :: AFK BOT
-Automatically goes into active games
-Prevents inactivity boots
-Doesn't get stuck from boots, invites, etc.
-Gain EXP while doing nothing

Instructions:
1.Download and extract the attached file.
2.Run the .exe file.
3.Start the bot by pressing the "F9" key while in the lobby
4.Enjoy and gain exp while doing nothing
lol
Screen Shot


Virus Scan Virustotal. MD5: f1c12c677d1467103c8884b336f93cc3 WS.Reputation.1

2nd Virus scan ShaDoW_AFK_BOT.zip MD5:f1c12c677d1467103c8884b336f93cc3 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!



All credit do go to "Shadowstormer"
ShaDoW_AFK_BOT.zipattachment deleted · 81 downloads before removal
You need to scan the .zip file, not the .exe file and you need scans from virscan.org and virustotal.com
u need at least 2 vs or close thread
ok am done with both
So its a bot that sit there and does nothing? Not sure I am seeing the purpose... I can just join a game and go do something else and have the same affect.
Quote Originally Posted by Funktasticmo View Post
So its a bot that sit there and does nothing? Not sure I am seeing the purpose... I can just join a game and go do something else and have the same affect.
Fail post
You get boot for inactiveity
Quote Originally Posted by Funktasticmo View Post
So its a bot that sit there and does nothing? Not sure I am seeing the purpose... I can just join a game and go do something else and have the same affect.
No... The bot keeps your mouse moving in game so that you don't get booted for inactivity.
RUN it as admin and the in lubby press F9
Is it one of those old AFK bots
that just turns around and still gets you booted?

Or is it the ones that just makes you spam your knife?

How exactly does this one work?
File appears to be safe
/approved
@poster why did u put a gif in the zip? Anyway i took it out and made the file like 1.2 mb smaller -_-
not bad not bad
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us