My Youtube Channel - Gun Reviews and Other stuff

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
My Youtube Channel - Gun Reviews and Other stuff
Well I started making reviews and no one seems to watch em and I saw that some other people posted their channel/reviews so I thought I should too. Since I'm not a uber pro player like Baxstar or FallenHobo or even DrLeon, I think I show the weak points of the guns as well as best points pretty good so people actually know how they might use them.

At the moment I have footage for the p90tr and a death room game to voice over and upload just gotta get around to it :P

I'm not great, 1.0 kdr.

Ingame name: iN1663R

Channel: YouTube - Kanaal van OwnerFritz





PS. My other videos are Runescape Private Server junk lol. I make money running them.
Dr.LeonSisk'er lol new term Dr.LeonSisk'er leave the reviews to the pros lol in all means i guess it was ok
I didn't understand a word you said -.-

And anyway, I haven't even watched a DrLisk review so please don't compare me to him because I make these reviews for fun, not to be called a copier.
Alright. word of advice i would delete your videos not related to CA or at least most of em. and speak up. dont be Leon
Mk, not my fault my mic fails lol. Its a cheap one I bought on amazon. Thanks for watching them anyway
Overall i think they are all right.
I knew you were that dude i knew from like 2007-2008 in moparscape! Anyways nice.
Lmao you remember me? Thats epic. Thanks

@Snype, what can I improve on?
Well i skimmed through your two video's and i have to say i felt a little defensive on my territory at first. I have to compete with soooo many reviewers...

And why ask whispy on what you cna improve on? You technically have to ask yourself really. "Did i miss any facts? Did i get enough footage? did i talk good or did i stutter all over the place, did i blah blah blah" You get the idea?

Now i lost my trait of thought.. *light cigarette*

Also surprised in the M4A1 Review, you talked for the whoooole thing. I was like, "fudge.. O_o"
Quote Originally Posted by drleonsisk View Post
Well i skimmed through your two video's and i have to say i felt a little defensive on my territory at first. I have to compete with soooo many reviewers...

And why ask whispy on what you cna improve on? You technically have to ask yourself really. "Did i miss any facts? Did i get enough footage? did i talk good or did i stutter all over the place, did i blah blah blah" You get the idea?

Now i lost my trait of thought.. *light cigarette*

Also surprised in the M4A1 Review, you talked for the whoooole thing. I was like, "fudge.. O_o"
Lol, gimme a smoke while your at it.

Anyways, can you give me some tips at least? I'm kinda not sure if I'm doing it right lol.

Ya, I that was my first review and I talk slow so meh
Pretty thorough...
Alright sorry for the late response and shut up leon. We got alot of support when we started reviewing and we should help the community too. (lol im just sayin) anyways remembers to cover these points.

Weapon varietys like L115A3 is a variant of the L96A1
cover the Damage Spread Recoil Sway(Snipers or G36E Sniper scopes ETC)
ask your self if it is a cosmetic varient of a gun like the G36E Val or the regualr GP version.

talk about the portability how much it is your rating your recomendation and you should finish that around 3 mins? and the rest do some music or something. and when i do reviews i usually just say the review while peaying but i dont do so good. so just record then record ur voice.
Too Many Of Them Now. . . . .
Quote Originally Posted by !SpiderMan! View Post
Too Many Of Them Now. . . . .
AGREED! i liked it when Leon and i were the only people on MPGH who did reviews
Quote Originally Posted by !SpiderMan! View Post
Too Many Of Them Now. . . . .
Do I care? No, gtfo out of my thread if you want to spam your post count up.

@Snype
I did record this after playing :O lol did it sound like I recorded while playing?
Anyways thanks for suggestions, I'll try to do em
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?