Highly Communicative AND Experienced refunder
Well shit,
Fucked my car, and don't have the correct insurance coverage for the damage. Needless to say I'm in search of $4000 for repairs.
The best money I can make here is with refunding and I have a thorough plan that I need help executing in order for me to achieve my goals.
I'm willing to pay 20% per refund, with the guidance of the refunder pointing me at hot shops to buy from, items that resell very well, while also keeping me as safe as possible.
Who knows there might be a tip at the end.
Please IM Me to discuss more details. Would look to get in a call if the person is comfortable.
Thanks.
Fucked my car, and don't have the correct insurance coverage for the damage. Needless to say I'm in search of $4000 for repairs.
The best money I can make here is with refunding and I have a thorough plan that I need help executing in order for me to achieve my goals.
I'm willing to pay 20% per refund, with the guidance of the refunder pointing me at hot shops to buy from, items that resell very well, while also keeping me as safe as possible.
Who knows there might be a tip at the end.
Please IM Me to discuss more details. Would look to get in a call if the person is comfortable.
Thanks.

