PostANI_DISCThe Promised Neverland

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
The Promised Neverland
Anyone else watching this anime? Seems pretty good so far for a mystery/horror shounen. Currently scoring 8.68 on MAL

Story revolves around orphans who are basically raised as cattle to feed demons. Demons eating 6-12 year olds, pretty disturbing stuff.


 
Spooky
Also, Sister Krone is sp00ky


Read the manga and the anime is super fast phased compared to it
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post
Read the manga and the anime is super fast phased compared to it
I've thought about reading the manga but trying to avoid spoilers. Is the anime pretty cannon so far?
Quote Originally Posted by Cuba View Post
I've thought about reading the manga but trying to avoid spoilers. Is the anime pretty cannon so far?
nah they just cut out things like them playing tag or washing dishes for literally 50 chapters
Just started watching it yesterday and I can already tell that it will be one of the best animes of 2019
I really like TPN such many mysteries
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?