CoolOutdatedSimple CSGO Essentials v2.6.1

Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by h4miUSA View Post
hack crashing csgo why?
plz update
Quote Originally Posted by Jedrexxx View Post
Cheat is not working, I can config it but in the game I can't use anything from cheat
Q3: The hack doesn't work?
A3: Make sure you have the latest version of 2015 / 2017 C++ Redistributable and Windows 10 v1809.
For now, it works once I just threw away but I have nothing turned on except the ordinary wallhack because it throws it out
Quote Originally Posted by adam20140 View Post
For now, it works once I just threw away but I have nothing turned on except the ordinary wallhack because it throws it out
What do you mean "threw away"?
I have disabled these options, all of which can be selected in Wallhack all, and then I turned on the same add-on in the options and started not dumping
Quote Originally Posted by adam20140 View Post
I have disabled these options, all of which can be selected in Wallhack all, and then I turned on the same add-on in the options and started not dumping
I don't understand what you are asking, can you please rephrase your question.
what aimbot settings do i use so i don't just quickly turn around to the other enemy after killing someone :v (I press alt i dont hold it )
Quote Originally Posted by Sosocheatz View Post
what aimbot settings do i use so i don't just quickly turn around to the other enemy after killing someone :v (I press alt i dont hold it )
Enable visibility check and reduce the FOV. I recommend anywhere from 3-5.
Same Bro!
Quote Originally Posted by Jibee View Post
hello it says

File: 'Wallhack.txt' was not found. Please create one at the root directory of the hack.
File: 'Hotkey Layout.txt' was not found. Please create one at the root directory of the hack.
File: 'Triggerbot.txt' was not found. Please create one at the root directory of the hack.
File: 'Aimbot.txt' was not found. Please create one at the root directory of the hack.
File: 'RCS.txt' was not found. Please create one at the root directory of the hack.

Cant use it right now!

when you download it, you will not get the files .txt thing!
Same dude.
Quote Originally Posted by smalakai17 View Post
Same dude.
It's normal, the files with generate when you change the settings.
unnecessary but
is it possible if you could make a silent aim feature in the aimbot category? Ive found that turning on (aimbot settings)
1
70-360
1
2 (LMB)
2
1
2
2
Appears to make an alike "flick" however i was wondering if you could make an aimbot feature which when you shoot flicks to whoever is in your fov radius, then flicks back to the original position before shooting, in mere nanoseconds, thus making it highly efficient. Even though this is partly useless and may be difficult. Anyway, PLEASE make sure it is an option in the settings and not something constantly on.
Thanks!
crashing
is there any reason you know of why my game keeps crashing when i use this? i dont have any active antivirus software or anything like taht blocking it and im running it as admin. i cant quite work out why it keeps happening.
Quote Originally Posted by zuka1989 View Post
is there any reason you know of why my game keeps crashing when i use this? i dont have any active antivirus software or anything like taht blocking it and im running it as admin. i cant quite work out why it keeps happening.
You are probably launching the cheat too early. Wait until you are completely in the CSGO menu. I also posted v2.6.2 a few minutes ago, if you are still crashing, wait until the new version is approved.
0 crashes in this version, played 1 complete mm with wallhack enabled and nothing happened, nice one
closed and marked
Posts 31–44 of 44 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?