Tutoring Thread Removal

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Tutoring Thread Removal
Okay, I have a bit of an issue with posting my tutoring service thread. My thread is called (TUTORING CLASSES FOR REFUNDING/SE/FOOD,ALCOHOL & GROCERY REFUNDING. The classes will teach students who pay and join how to refund on their own, and various other skills to professionally refund,or se. I initially posted in Social engineering,
Thread: TUTORING CLASS FOR REGULAR...
Original Forum: Social Engineering
New Forum: User Services

I asked ahlwong to move the thread as another user recommended the User Services section would be better. Once it was moved, Smoke deleted the thread.So then i reposted again back in the OP section.
Thread: AFFORDABLE TUTORING CLASS FOR...
Forum: Social Engineering
Reason: Belongs in the Marketplace.
------
Then psychotic deletes the thread and recommends the user services again. Once again, i post there and the tutoring thread was deleted again. This time by Lily
-------
Thread: TUTORING CLASS FOR REGULAR...
Forum: User Services
Reason: Duplicate thread

I guess there was a duplicate thread, however the thread was deleted by smoke again this time...
Thread: TUTORING SERVICE FOR REFUNDING/SE/FOOD/ALCOHOL/GROCERIES...
Forum: User Services
Reason: As i stated before, this really is of similar accordance to an E-book, but there isn't a book..

This is a bit frustrating guys i just want to be able to post, but i'm kind of going in circles now...Please recommend some options for me, i just want to get approved for the User Services section.
PLEASE RESPOND @Lily @Smoke @Ahlwong @Psychotic
@Groundwar I deleted your thread because you submitted the thread twice. The rest I am not sure what is going on with Ahlwong & Smoke. If the service you are offering is similar to an ebook then attach the method in a pdf for us to review.
Just resubmit your thread if you don't have a duplicate in the correct section (User Services).
The only way I could see this being approved based on the deletion messages are for you to provide a staff vouch copy to one of the MP Staff (Lily, Smoke or RespectNF) to verify the method is within MPGH rules since this would be treated as a verbal eBook.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
The only way I could see this being approved based on the deletion messages are for you to provide a staff vouch copy to one of the MP Staff (Lily, Smoke or RespectNF) to verify the method is within MPGH rules since this would be treated as a verbal eBook.
@Lily @Smoke @RespectNF are you guys open for a vouch copy for my service?
I can take it probably. Which sites SE are included ? Regarding refunding id need orders which i can refund but i cant order stuff so i could practice that if i found some people which need orders done.

You can IM/PM me more info. @Groundwar
Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
I can take it probably. Which sites SE are included ? Regarding refunding id need orders which i can refund but i cant order stuff so i could practice that if i found some people which need orders done.

You can IM/PM me more info. @Groundwar
ill let you take one of my customers orders, or we can do a small refund.
Quote Originally Posted by Groundwar View Post
ill let you take one of my customers orders, or we can do a small refund.
Yeah, so my basis of deleting this was because it's pretty much an e-book with support except there is no e-book at all.. The staff member's here won't be able to regulate what your actually "tutoring" on as it'll be based on Disc0rd as well and it's one on one i'm presuming. As well as there being a $200 price tag.

Asked @Hero About his opinion and he told me he wouldn't approve this either. @Ahl @Psychotic @Hova
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


Yeah, so my basis of deleting this was because it's pretty much an e-book with support except there is no e-book at all.. The staff member's here won't be able to regulate what your actually "tutoring" on as it'll be based on Disc0rd as well and it's one on one i'm presuming. As well as there being a $200 price tag.

Asked @Hero About his opinion and he told me he wouldn't approve this either. @Ahl @Psychotic @Hova
@Hero Would you consider approving the thread if i donated $600 for maintenance on the IM? I can make a ebook also and offer lifetime support like im doing now with the tutoring. Once a customer pays me, they will be tutored until they are comfortable. I already have current students, and happy ones at that. I can pay the donation right now i am just dying to get this approved somehow.
That's not up to me. You've already been told no. So it's a no.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?