WTS[CA] Scene Points! Get your cheap movies and food!

Posts 1–15 of 228 · Page 1 of 16
[CA] Scene Points! Get your cheap movies and food!
Hello fellow Canadians! I'm opening my shop for Scene points that can be used at any Cineplex and some restaurants! (google it). I will be providing a picture of the card. No account access will be given. I have points ranging from 3k to 45k!

Price is $2.50 per 1000 points

Payment method
PayPal F&F
BTC

ToS:
No refunds
24 hour warranty on the points
You go first
I can change tos at anytime
i have the right to refuse to sell to anyone

Add me on IM!
@bretzky1431 Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE
What other stores can be done?
got lots of stock! come get it!
still got many points in stock!
want to see a movie? but dont want to pay full price? or even eat for cheaper? Contact me to get your scene points!
Can you IM me, its being really weird when I try and add you
purchased 10k from him today, very smooth transaction, points redeemed like a charm, thanks
Oh shit, time to change my cineplex acc password lol
bump! Take your friend/ Partner out for cheap!
Purchased 5k today, went smooth vouch for bretzky!
Posts 1–15 of 228 · Page 1 of 16

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?