Outdated[X31.3.0] 059 client

Posts 61–64 of 64 · Page 5 of 5
I always get dced after a couple minutes of playing. Is this due to the recent valentines update. Im pretty sure the new sprite for the valentine white demon things is making problems with the mod. When the parasite chambers were added this same thing happened if you went near them so I'm pretty sure its a related problem
. Correct me if I'm wrong about this as it is just a hunch!
Quote Originally Posted by LELPLEB View Post
I always get dced after a couple minutes of playing. Is this due to the recent valentines update. Im pretty sure the new sprite for the valentine white demon things is making problems with the mod. When the parasite chambers were added this same thing happened if you went near them so I'm pretty sure its a related problem
. Correct me if I'm wrong about this as it is just a hunch!
Read the posts above yours to find out
Posted updated client thread, thank deca for not updating version numbers when updating the client. They added a new enemy but let old clients connect.
Posts 61–64 of 64 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?