Apex Legends EAC

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Apex Legends EAC
Should be fairly easy to get some cheats going for Apex since they only(?) uses EAC.
Right
Quote Originally Posted by Snapchat88 View Post
Should be fairly easy to get some cheats going for Apex since they only(?) uses EAC.
I would love to see a basic cheat that just bypasses the EAC and just has wallhacks and or Aim.
the game also uses the source engine
apex legends hack
so there is no hack for apex legends?
probably will be like fortnite no free ones because they're not worth the time better to sell them for big $$$
I'd imagine a no-recoil AHK script would bypass EAC?
so is there going to be hwid bans? cause ill need a spoofer and that'll be a pain in the ass to get.
EAC is Battleye so you can compare it
HWID Spoofer help
Well if it ever comes to that (needing a HWID Spoofer), can I get someone or some link to a dedicated spoofer? I just want to be prepared and please PM me if you have a good one. Thxs for listening.
You say only uses EAC, yet EAC is one of the only anti-cheats that don't get fucked in the ass/bypassed as easily as most other Anti-cheats
Get ready ur azz for HWID boy.
Request thread exists
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?