Euphoria

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Euphoria
hEY WHY MY ACCOUNT IS BANNED @Ahl if you did this you are becoming hostile for no reason,you are making up rules to ban,sell y is not mpgh property i can choose any name I wish also also arun gave me 24 hours to change my name,I am trying to talk to him,as he know ,everybody no way it is bannable offence,also sacmming what the hell,i have no scam report open,let alone ban,you are just making up rules now,I need to answer from
Admins

@Dave84311
@Liz
@Hero
You were already going to be banned for 2 months under the request of Dave.

A discussion amongst the MM with Hero included lead to the decision that you'd be given no more chances.

This was your last straw. Cya.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us