[SOLVED] Box ESP's

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Box ESP's
Need help makeing the files not .rar or do I have to keep them that way? I just need to know how to work them.


This is just an example of what it will look like.


Right click the file and click what I highlighted above.

Is this what you're asking?

Also, post in the right section, the help section...


/moved
the reason I'm asking this is because, I'm new to all of this hacking stuff, I don't know what I have to have to do this shit.
Using a RAR extractor has like nothing to do with hacking lol. There are tons of RAR's that contain things other than hacks.

Let me google that for you

You have your choice of WinRAR or 7zip.
download win rar, unrar the hack, run the .exe and it should work
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us