UnhappyC Language assignment.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
C Language assignment.
Good day to all MPGH coders. I've came across a problem in my C language assignment where I have to sort arrays from highest to lowest with the corresponding year for a selected 'hospital type'. But I have the same data for some for some of the years and when I build the program, the hospital with the same data looped many times but still displays the correct answer.

What it is suppose to display with different data:
https://imgur.com/a/w7HykML

What is displayed with similar data:
https://imgur.com/a/tl1o73m

Please guys, I need your help!
I don't understand the full task, i don't understand what is the expected output and i don't see how i can help on your "sorting" if there is no code to take a look in.
What you expect here now exactly?
Are you required to implement a stable sort, or is an unstable sort fine as well? A stable sort preserves the order of elements in when they are the same, unstable *might* change the order.
I think a stable sort is needed
I think you should do your own homework
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?