does Save file Edeting still work?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
does Save file Edeting still work?
I know that most cheating software don't work anymore cause apparently the dev's got their shit together .... somehow

Anyway, does Save file cheating still work? Grinding is an Absolute pain, I know it, you know it, we all Know it

Any answer is much appreciated
Yes, but you need a eac bypass
I saw someone claiming they've paid for a private bypass and tried the save editor. Apparently it no longer works, which seems highly likely since the devs are cracking down seemingly out of nowhere. Perhaps you could let us know if it works after having paid for a bypass? Honestly, save game editing is the only thing I'm after, I never really was much into the other stuff, chams, wallhacks, etc, etc. BUT, before I myself pay for a bypass, I need to know if it still works since that'd be the only thing I'd use it for.
I think it is impossible to find an EAC bypass for a common person. Maybe I wrong, but I tried to do it myself. I think small amount of people have it, and they dont want sell it to unknown people, since devs monitoring this forum, only to a person who can be trusted.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?