Injectors [Updated]
Cool thanks alot.
It works ill make a vid and show yall!
I say that perx is the best injector I have ever used!! Kudos to the person who made it.
Is DevInjector patched?
Updated on OP's request.
whats updated?
Wow that was a major "BUMP"
Thanks for posting my injector, and sorry I didn't have the time to make a video (it's exam week!). Although it's pretty much just like Faith to be honest.
Thanks Space for updating. 

my game crashes, i've used valkyrie and perx.
It's not the injector. It's probably the hack.
Turn your firewall off, and run the injector as admin if your on Vista or W7.
Turn your firewall off, and run the injector as admin if your on Vista or W7.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi ToolsxSyR1Ng3x Final Build [Advanced injector] [*UPDATED* 11/9*]~ 411 Game Hacking ToolsxSyR1Ng3x Final Build [Advanced injector] [*UPDATED* 11/9*]~ 12 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsProject-X Universal Injector [Updated!]
55 WarRock - International HacksRyski123's Injector Updated !
46 Piercing Blow ToolsProject Blackout Injector [UPDATED]
23


