Connecting to an API

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Connecting to an API
Hi, I'm fairly new to this but I have been working on an internal and I was wondering can I have the cheat communicate with an API on my website, or will this be an immediate red flag?
I've seen cheats with Spotify login for music. I'm sure it's safe.
Quote Originally Posted by adni3down View Post
I've seen cheats with Spotify login for music. I'm sure it's safe.

Wait can you expand on this? Is it just the spotify login built in to listen to music or using spotify to load?
Quote Originally Posted by blameo View Post
Wait can you expand on this? Is it just the spotify login built in to listen to music or using spotify to load?
Just a spotify login to listen to music while playing. Although kinda pointless since you can just use the steam browser, but it was an example of connecting to API being possible and safe.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?