Myst-G Supply Cases

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Myst-G Supply Cases
Am I the only one who gets crap from this? I know my brother has never got anything under one week and today he got g36ke for 90 days -.-

I have gotten 4 psg camos for 1 day and 1 deagle black 1 day.

Anyone else get good stuff?
first time, gold m92fs 30 days.

and it was gone in 3.

dont ask
Quote Originally Posted by neofar View Post
first time, gold m92fs 30 days.

and it was gone in 3.

dont ask
nexowned

The best I ever got out of those cases was a l9 ghillie. Good times.
oya,

and it gave me a 1 day ump


i was so happy ........
Quote Originally Posted by neofar View Post
oya,

and it gave me a 1 day ump


i was so happy ........
thats same crap that ussally happens to me too
L9 Ghillie 30 days, K5 CAMO 7 days. Pwned you guys.
Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMan View Post
L9 Ghillie 30 days, K5 CAMO 7 days. Pwned you guys.
I've got both of those before but both 7 days
I got a normal m92fs for 1 week. I was soo happy
scratch that,

dragonub svds 7 days just now.

woo?
Perma Black Magnum
/if only.
I don't waste GPs buying them nub crates, i only get em from events.
90 day Saiga20k Camo, Deagle Black 7 days, Doulbarrel silver 7 days well i will only name them there is too mich to name. Supply case addict (:
i get shit all from these lol
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?