[Request] Acog scope to itech scope.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Acog scope to itech scope.
Okay hi. : )
So.. These two (2) acog scopes to itech scope.
So it will look just like Itech.
-> Outside = Itech
-> Scope itself = Itech
And all possible To Itech.. Thank you. :')

And if it's already made; link me. : )
Here is the one I use. I did not make it...
GUNS_M_PV_OPTION.rarattachment deleted · 64 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Viper 85626 View Post
Here is the one I use. I did not make it...
Can u please give me link or even virscan?
Quote Originally Posted by Viper 85626 View Post
Here is the one I use. I did not make it...
It didn't work. It changes Itech to Acog. I want it otherway. : )
No... lol

I use it everytime I play. Just get a normal acog, either the TA1 or TA3 and you'll get an iTech. Works on the G36E and AUG scopes too
Why do you want an iTech? and why make it look like one? Just change the inside to L85A1 MOD scope and its perfectly on target...BY LINES, NOT DOTS
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us