Working aimbot but need to know how to protect compiled script exe before I share.
Working aimbot but need to know how to protect compiled script exe before I share.I have a working aimbot and I would like to share but...
I don't want it blatantly out there for everyone to see but I would like to get ppl trying it for feedback and improvement.
I am not a programmer or coder or hacker so I need some input on how to protect it at least from most people.
I wrote it using ahk then compiled, but could replicate in almost anything. Its not being detected and I would like to keep it that way.
I may even eventually want to sell it (doubtful).
It is not game dependent.
Q: are there ways to "protect" it? both from being shared far and wide and also the coding looked at??
Or just keep it to myself.??
I will try to follow up with a video.
I don't want it blatantly out there for everyone to see but I would like to get ppl trying it for feedback and improvement.
I am not a programmer or coder or hacker so I need some input on how to protect it at least from most people.
I wrote it using ahk then compiled, but could replicate in almost anything. Its not being detected and I would like to keep it that way.
I may even eventually want to sell it (doubtful).
It is not game dependent.
Q: are there ways to "protect" it? both from being shared far and wide and also the coding looked at??
Or just keep it to myself.??
I will try to follow up with a video.