Thumbs upSRSZMysql and scripts exams

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Mysql and scripts exams
Hello, Someone expert in mysql, could you help me in exams? I am willing to give money for it if you assure me that I will approve ^^


mp for me

+++++++++++++++++

an example of some exercises, translators by google ... forgive xD

they are only selections and consultations

6. From the BILLS table, view the invoice number, the name of the product, the unit price and the ordered units of the rows whose invoice number
Odd sea, ordered ascending by invoice number. Track: Function
Mod or Operator%.
7. From the BILLS table, view the invoice number, the name of the product, the unit price of the rows whose invoice number is even, ordered
Descending by invoice number and displaying a new column
with the value of the square root invoice number and with the alias "Root" rounded to two decimals. Track: Round and Sqrt functions.
8. From the BILLS table, view the date of the invoice, the product and the units of the rows of people in the units divisible by 12, ordered
Descending by the invoice date column.
9. From the BILLS table, visualize the units of the rows of rows in the number of units less than 10, also displaying a new column
with the value of the units raised in the cube and with the alias Unid. to the cube. Hint: Pow function.
10.From the INVOICES table display the invoice number, the units, the difference between the invoice number and the units with the alias VAL_SIGNO and the
absolute value of the difference between the invoice number and the units with the
alias VAL_ABSOLUTO of those rows where the number of units exceeds
Double the invoice number. Track: Abs function.
11.From the EMPLOYEES table display the columns of the value of the difference between DIETS and COMMISSION with the alias "Difference", the absolute value of the difference between DIETS and COMMISSION with the alias "Absolute", the value of the sign of
The difference between DIETS and COMMISSION with the alias "Sign" and finally the value of the sum of SALARY, DIETS and COMMISSION with the alias "Total". Track
Function sign.
you're better off learning it if it's a field you are getting into
Use w3 tutorials. It dumbs it down and it’s easy to understand. When I did databases at uni that’s what i did. However, I really understood the scripting bit when I started to make my own databases for my own projects.
Hmu i may be able to help
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
Use w3 tutorials. It dumbs it down and it’s easy to understand. When I did databases at uni that’s what i did. However, I really understood the scripting bit when I started to make my own databases for my own projects.
I gotta agree with this guy, w3 helped me get through university. Always good to learn it if thats the field you wanna go into...
I used W3 as well, it's actually brain dead easy to learn if you just try.
W3 all the way
how can we help you on your exams without a live contact with you?
Thanks for your recommendations. I will look at the w3, I have many exams and I give priority to other things for now so I asked for help. when I can I'll get with the w3 ^^




Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
how can we help you on your exams without a live contact with you?
whastapp, tel--e---gra..m xD etc ...

only that the schedule should be mine ... Spain ^^

and pay for paypal^^
I used mariadb Training & Tutorials
But you don't have time.
Quote Originally Posted by hokko View Post
I used mariadb Training & Tutorials
But you don't have time.
Thanks... XD, mmm its free?
Quote Originally Posted by geminis171 View Post
Thanks... XD, mmm its free?
yes , it is free.
google it.
But you don't have time to learn it.
Quote Originally Posted by hokko View Post
yes , it is free.
google it.
But you don't have time to learn it.
Thanks, when I finish some exams if I will have time ^^
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?