Thumbs upWTSBlueEyedMutant's Logitech Serial Number shop! | Cheap Prices | Fresh Serials

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
BlueEyedMutant's Logitech Serial Number shop! | Cheap Prices | Fresh Serials

T.O.S./Warranty
T.O.S.
1. I will give you a tutorial on how to successfully manage to get your own product if you don't know how. (Not always successful)
2. There is no warranty. All Serial numbers are pre checked and are always super fresh and bought on the day I send them to you. I check the numbers through logitechs website.
3. The only payments I accept are BTC/LTC/ETH. I will be looking into accepting paypal in the future.
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
@Blueeyedmutant can i get a vouch copy for a g910?
added on IM
Bump.......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueeyedmutant View Post
added on IM
Bump.......
Alright idk how to add you on IM Just add me on IM here
Vouching. Received a UE Boom 2 S/N, works fine.
I think I added you on IM, interested in purchasing from you
I think I added you on IM, interested in purchasing from you
Added
I added you on IM, please respond asap I will buy it right now
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?