WTBCheap cigarettes

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Cheap cigarettes
Hi

I'm looking for a contact in Ukraine or Eastern Europe to send me cigarettes !

I'll buy at a good price and i'll be using a middle man from MPGH !

Add me on IM to talk !
Bump !
HaveANiceDay
i can sell you in bulk for 4.50$/packets, up to 4$ or lower if u need to buy for longterm (im from france too, i see you from france)

you have ******* or *****?

thx
Quote Originally Posted by BettingAcademy View Post
i can sell you in bulk for 4.50$/packets, up to 4$ or lower if u need to buy for longterm (im from france too, i see you from france)

you have ******* or *****?

thx
Hi ! Sry my friend i'm already buying for 3.5/packets.... I'm looking for cheaper !
Look IM. i sell for 2.5$ each packet
you can get tho "fake" ones imported from China for a really cheap price, try chinese search engine, its like 1.5$ each plus postage.

*disclaimer: I dont have the source
I can sell you at 3$ Marlboro
Let me know
Up looking for 2.5/packets ! for malboro red !
up up up yessaî
you doesn't check IM?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us